A device for Eye Care Professionals and refractive surgeons to take care of the visual health of all patients and maximise the practice efficiency
Eye Refract binocular dynamic refraction measurement, working with clear vision instead of blurred.
Small adjustment by means of a few questions in order to find the patient’s comfort zone.
Identification of the patient’s aberrometric values
Perfect Visual Acuity for your patient in less than 3 minutes
Essential for refractive surgeons
- Accuracy and repeatability twice as high even in cases of strong ametropia
- Non operator dependant
- More physiological (Dynamic Binocular Rx), avoids a high amount of subjectivity
- More precise (aberrometry more accurate on the cylinder axis)
- Finer, more repeatable, more reliable, more accurate, and more constant results for the surgeon, resulting in total patient satisfaction
Comfortable eye exam for Eye care professionals and patients
- Easier for the patient to understand the refraction process
- Fewer questions to the patient in comparison with a standard refraction
- The patient is asked to compare with clear vision and not with blurry vision as it would be the case with traditional RX
- The patient is not skeptical and feels comfortable with his/her new vision.
- Less variability in the patient’s answers
- Easier interpretation and analysis for the eye care professional
Dedicated time for a deep discussion with patients
- With Eye Refract, the complete refraction process takes less than 3 minutes
- Drastic reduction of waiting time and ultimate efficiency for Eye Care Professionals ‘practice
- More time dedicated for other ophthalmological examinations
- More time to inform patients about how to correct their visual defaults